今天走在Alameda Town Centre看到女童子軍正在賣餅乾，讓我想起之前在看美國電視節目(Million dollar MONEY DROP)的時候，節目裡的一個題目：美國女童子軍餅乾賣得最好的口味是甚麼?
1) Thin Mints；2)SAMOAS；3) Tagalongs；4) Lemonade；5) peanut butter sandwich；
What are the best-selling Girl Scout Cookies?
A: The biggest sellers are:
- 25% Thin Mints
- 19% Samoas®/Caramel deLites®
- 13% Peanut Butter Patties®/Tagalongs®
- 11% Peanut Butter Sandwich/Do-si-dos®
- 9% Shortbread/Trefoils
The other varieties combined account for the remaining 23%.
- Thin Mints: Thin, mint-flavored chocolate wafers dipped in a chocolate coating. Depending on the bakery used, Thin Mints may or may not contain high-fructose corn syrup. Thin mints produced by LBB contain less than 2% invert sugar syrup, while those produced by ABC contain less than 2% high-fructose corn syrup. Invert sugar syrup has roughly the same fructose content as high fructose corn syrup, however, so both varieties of Thin Mint have almost identical fructose content.
- Peanut Butter Sandwiches/Do-si-dos/Savannahs: Peanut butter filling sandwiched between crunchy oatmeal cookies.
- Peanut Butter Patties/Tagalongs: Crispy vanilla cookies layered with peanut butter and covered with a chocolate coating.
- Shortbreads/Trefoils: A traditional shortbread cookie made in the shape of the Girl Scout trefoil insignia. Samoas are also called Caramel deLites.
- Caramel deLites/Samoas: Vanilla cookies coated in caramel, sprinkled with toasted coconut and laced with chocolate stripes. The name "Samoas" is presumably an allusion to the tropical island of Samoa, due to the tropical ingredients of coconut and cocoa.
- Lemonades Round shortbread cookie with lemon icing. Made by ABC Bakers
- Lemon Chalet Cremes: Cinnamon sandwich cookies with lemon creme filling, they were rectangular cookies, until they were changed to round cookies in 2010.